Friday, January 9, 2009

so messed up

I'm a self-assured woman of substance. A dedicated singleton who will not let the past bite me in the butt.Again.and again.and again. So, after this tiny moment which will probably be imprinted forever in my life, i will not , ever, log-in and wait with stars in my eyes, for nothing!
My hands are shaking badly and i'm feeling cold all over. After all this time, it still has this damning effect on me. But then again, this stuff will be gone in a few seconds...waiting, waiting...waiting...i'm ready for it to go away...waiting...
huh.
still here.
Ugh
And here I am, trying to make up for being such a bad, bad girl, by making stuff seem interesting. Wanting to know how long patience could stretch...or maybe just how long i'll last before i burst and spill my guts out.
i'd probably lose again.
again.