Friday, July 23, 2010

To Franck Ribery...IN YOUR FACE!

I hate meanies! And this 'baller is one mean machine. Let me just state the reasons why:

  • He bullied the younger team members in the France NT, esp. Yoann Gourcuff.
  • He paid an underaged girl to have sex with him. Prostitution is legal in France(girls must be above a certain age), in a country where it's legal, I have no idea why he would still have sex with underaged girls!
  • During his birthday, he apparently invited the underaged girl to the celebration, with his wife knowing it.
  • He looks like a gargoyle.
  • He has the ego the size of earth. He hates being one-upped, and he felt threatened with the young players.
  • He belongs to Bayern Munich, my favorite club, which I feel is a very bad decision for whoever wanted him to transfer there.
And now that there are reports of him being imprisoned, i'm crossing my fingers that his imprisonment will last for a long time, that he won't have time to play for Bayern Munich and hopefully, he'll be expelled from the club! HAHAHA.
(*hate him!)
blech!