Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My life revolves around these three letters: WWW

Ah, the beauty of the world wide web. There's so many unchartered regions to discover! So many sites to explore! And you can even make your own island in the middle of it all. Where in the real world could you make that sort of thing? Nowhere but here in the WWW!

That sounded like a sucky commercial byline. I just realized that since I have so much time on my hands, time I got by escaping the school's sucky intramurals. My real life sucks because I exist like a floating piece of plastic, I go wherever the wind takes me. That's not such a great thing for someone like me. I do have dreams and aspirations but due to constricting circumstances....here I am. Escapism is my mantra every day. I could get through this if I have my dreams with me. Someday, i hold that promise to myself, someday.

thank goodness I still got this little piece of freedom, this access to the great beyond. A freedom to be more than what I am through the web. Plus I get free music and movies. : )

So, i'll take all this suckiness in life, as long as I get to have that promise of SOMEDAY.
Ugh, sucky commercial byline again.