Thursday, February 3, 2011

can i just whine?!

Taking time off from my deliriously uber lengthy writing requirements to whine about it is very relaxing, as I've just realized. Stuff like these makes me hate my duty week. Why does this instructor insist on making us write these terribly boring stuff which will then be useless in the future?! My fingers are numb from writing, not to mention it's trembling. Its like I have Huntington's chorea. wtf. 
Oe thing I realized about myself is that I can be pretty OC when it comes to these stuff, which makes me hate it more since I can't rest until I've finished them all...to my standards(which are pretty fucking high). There's that niggling thought that keeps disturbing me and doesn't go away until I've done them all. Grrreeeattt. So I end up finishing everything and then it doesn't get checked.FML. 
So I now decide to be lazy...maybe.