Wednesday, January 21, 2009

first day firsts!

COPAR! Ready to go and conquer it all!

I’m writing this on the second day so my memoirs of what occurred may be sketchy…Events on the second day managed to outshine whatever things we did!

Busay is wonderful! It’s like this mountain with perfect road conditions and the view is magnificent. To see the whole city of Cebu lay out like that is amazing…makes your feel like you’re on top of the world…or of Cebu!

Aside from that, we also saw magnificent houses of the rich…we were filled with envy! One day, we’re going to own one just like that, or maybe even better than that!

It was my first time to be up there! Also my first time to walk with sV and even ride next to him on the jeepney!

Hmmm…I can’t recall most of what happened so I’ll let the pictures show say it all (or some of them, anyway)

Photo006

DSC02356


Miscellanea001

DSC02354

Miscellanea003