Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The first step towards healing

Every beginning isn’t easy. I know. I always begin something but just end up there. Begin something again, then give up when I get tired. I need to start anew, this is not just a typical “want” but a dire need to let go of something which has been like an anchor to me. Anchoring me to one place, never letting me go. Loving someone is never easy, I know I'm not suppose to give up since there’s always this one little chance that we’ll be together again, but i know, and he knows that it will never work out. Distance can do more than separate people physically, the emotional binds we have shared is fragile, and with the absence of closeness it tends to break. Painfully so.

This is my first step towards healing. GIVING UP.

saberfatestaynightpf3